WA Comparision - 12-24 and 10.5 DX

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by smera, Aug 27, 2005.

1. smera

smera

Aug 11, 2005
    Brasil
    Hi Friends,

Back to the forums after a busy week.

Went to the church today and could not resist to grab my trusty D2X and my two widest lenses for a match.

Both were captured under natural light, processed on Capture One and resized for the web.

Enjoy.

original.

original.

2. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Smera, these are beautiful don't know wich I like better depends on my mood

Great colors,composition from an impressive altaar

3. Nice Hans! It would be interesting to compare your 14 f/2.8 with 14mm on the 12-24 dx.
    I never tire of photographing churches and cathedrals; they are all different in "some" way and impressive because of the loving workmanship which went into their construction.

Rich

4. That does give a wide view for sure. I have never owned a fish eye lens, my widest is 17mm. The perspective is unique.

5. Great shots i assume the second is the 12-24mm F/4 lens. I like the second very much the color is great. The fisheye the first shot gives a real nice image.

Greetings,
    VinceBeus