Wachovia USPRO Cycling Championship

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by mike mac, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Mike,

Excellent shots! What clarity, vibrant colors and rich compositions! 8) My only nit is the spelling of "peloton", wich means the "pack", in (French) cycling terms. ;-)

2. Two words...

Money Makers!

3. Nice work! well done!

4. Thanks Philippe I appreciate the kind words it was nice to get out and shoot. I love the colors out of the D2H. Thanks for the spelling lesson I can us about 10,000,000 more of them.

5. Mike,

Those are great. Thanks for sharing.

6. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Now I don't mean to pick on you about spelling.. Lord knows I don't have a clue... :shock:

But you misspelled "which"... :D

7. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Hey Mike
    those are some great photos... Thanks for sharing them

8. Wonderful detail and color Mike!! :D :D :D

9. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Yowza! Those are awesome. Nice detail and the color is magnifique!

10. Hi Dave,

You're absolutely right, darn it! :) I tend to forget the h in that spot, more than I'd like, and I usually catch it if I proof-read, but I didn't this time... Hey, I can blame that brain fart on English being my second language (even though I forgot more French than I have learned English!), can't I? :lol: I see that Mike edited the title of his pic already, so all is well. Thanks for setting me straight! ;-)

11. Thanks Jay I appreciate it, it was real fun to shoot

12. Thanks Dave, I think I will spell check this reply :D

13. Thanks Bryan thi is the third year in a row I have gone down it is a lot of fun

14. Thanks Patrick the colors at the events are always very vibrant, thanks for looking and commenting

15. Thanks Philippe for pointing it out I corrected it right away. I am such a terrible speller that even the spell check function doesn't know what I type! :lol:

16. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Same comments as above , Crisp & Colorfull .

I love the colors of biking events.

17. pbenedic

pbenedic

Mar 9, 2005
    Very, very cool shots. Sharpness, colors, etc are just excellent.

18. thanks for looking and yes the colors are great reminds me of the colors you woudl see at a ballon festival

19. Thanks for the kind words I appreciate it it was a fun event to shoot