Wachovia USPRO Cycling Championship

Held today on Philadelphia, it was 86 degrees and very humid for the riders
The Start
original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

First lap leader
View attachment 9970
Pulling Away from the peloton
View attachment 9971
Injured but still going
View attachment 9972
Checking out the Competition
View attachment 9973

Philippe Roger said:
Mike,

Excellent shots! What clarity, vibrant colors and rich compositions! 8) My only nit is the spelling of "peloton", which means the "pack", in (French) cycling terms. ;-)
Thanks Philippe I appreciate the kind words it was nice to get out and shoot. I love the colors out of the D2H. Thanks for the spelling lesson I can us about 10,000,000 more of them.

D

dbirdsong

Philippe Roger said:
Mike,

Excellent shots! What clarity, vibrant colors and rich compositions! 8) My only nit is the spelling of "peloton", wich means the "pack", in (French) cycling terms. ;-)

Now I don't mean to pick on you about spelling.. Lord knows I don't have a clue... :shock:

But you misspelled "which"... :D

D

dbirdsong

Hey Mike
those are some great photos... Thanks for sharing them

PGB

Yowza! Those are awesome. Nice detail and the color is magnifique!

dbirdsong said:
Now I don't mean to pick on you about spelling.. Lord knows I don't have a clue... :shock:

Hi Dave,

You're absolutely right, darn it! :) I tend to forget the h in that spot, more than I'd like, and I usually catch it if I proof-read, but I didn't this time... Hey, I can blame that brain fart on English being my second language (even though I forgot more French than I have learned English!), can't I? :lol: I see that Mike edited the title of his pic already, so all is well. Thanks for setting me straight! ;-)

Philippe Roger said:
dbirdsong said:

Hi Dave,

You're absolutely right, darn it! :) I tend to forget the h in that spot, more than I'd like, and I usually catch it if I proof-read, but I didn't this time... Hey, I can blame that brain fart on English being my second language (even though I forgot more French than I have learned English!), can't I? :lol: I see that Mike edited the title of his pic already, so all is well. Thanks for setting me straight! ;-)

Thanks Philippe for pointing it out I corrected it right away. I am such a terrible speller that even the spell check function doesn't know what I type! :lol:

biggstr6 said:
Same comments as above , Crisp & Colorfull .

I love the colors of biking events.

thanks for looking and yes the colors are great reminds me of the colors you woudl see at a ballon festival

Latest threads

Top Bottom