1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Wacom Bamboo + Logitech mouse ?

Discussion in 'Printers, Monitors, and Color Management' started by crashmeister, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Hi, just starting to research a tablet. I really battle when using a mouse to trace an outline in NX. I'm hoping a tablet will make that much easier.

I know the tablet comes with a mouse, but I am very fussy about the feel of my mouse. Is it possible to use a normal mouse (Logitech) and the tablet, or is it an either/or situation?

Thanks,

2. hardwork

hardwork

Nov 4, 2006
    Lynnwood Wash
    nice Extra dont know about the tablet

3. Thanks. I have had a lot of fun with that plane.

Here are a few more:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2008
  4. spoot

spoot

Aug 29, 2007
    Vancouver
    You can use both at the same time given that you have enough USB slots.

5. Thanks. I have LOTS of USB ports (8 on the back) + others.

6. Those are sweet. Just curious, but what does it cost to buy one of those and get them ready to fly?

7. That Extra runs around $4k excluding transmitter. A good transmitter runs anywhere from $600 to $2k.

It is 1/3 scale; 2.6m/102" wingspan; 100cc twin engine.

Not exactly a starter plane, you have to crash a few learning before investing in one of these. I've crashed my fair share - hence my nickname :cool: 

100cc Twin Power:
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.