Wade's Wildlife Blog

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jjdesanto1, Jul 14, 2007.

1. jjdesanto1

jjdesanto1

May 1, 2005
    Warwick, N.Y.
    John DeSanto
    As many of you know, I host a photography blog on my newspaper's website. Recently, I asked our own CommodoreFirst (Wade Dowdy) to contribute his knowledge on wildlife photography to the blog and he came up with a great two-part series.

I posted the first part this morning with the second part coming up in a day or two. Please take a look and let us know what you think.

If anyone else has a specialty that they'd like to share via the blog, please PM me with your suggestions. (I'd love to have something on Macro photography.) Keep in mind, it's a general purpose blog for people who are not necessarily into high-end photography so the writing needs to be concise and not too technical.

All the best!

2. jjdesanto1

jjdesanto1

May 1, 2005
    Warwick, N.Y.
    John DeSanto
    Link fixed.

3. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Thanks for sharing. Thats GREAT!!!

Way to go Wade and John!

4. Very nice John and Wade, this is a great idea.

5. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Thanks all and thanks to John for the invite, was an interesting project, usually I only write for a paper or whatever to accompany the photos for an event submission and just have the basics on the event or press releases for concerts to accompany the photos I turn in, First time on something like this blog.

It was also very very wierd writing in the informal style too! So much of my educational career was always very formal writing for all of the thesis topics for my degrees, and even at work in the education world I have to teach the formal writing style.

Wade

6. jjdesanto1

jjdesanto1

May 1, 2005
    Warwick, N.Y.
    John DeSanto
    Part II has now been posted.

A big thank you to Wade for stepping up to the plate to do this!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.