waiting for second camera trigger to arrive

I was thinking of shooting two cameras at the same time both cameras with wireless camera triggers . Then I could have on one camera to using popup flash, while on the other a wireless radio flash trigger to two remote flash guns. That would give me 3 sources of flash. below the wireless camera trigger waiting for another receiver to arrive

My thinking is that using the below (camera trigger) with two receivers I could fire off both cameras and all 3 flashes from one trigger , if that makes any sense

camera trigger and receiver ,second receiver comming later
_DSC4094ab.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

so would end up with something like this
M4140003aa.jpg

just need second receiver for the camera on the left
right hand camera trigger mounted on the master flash master trigger to fire off the two remotes and camera
and the camera on the left will have second camera trigger receiver which will fire off the camera flash and camera

All fired from that unit in the front

Attachments

Last edited:
I love cobbling together stuff! Sounds like fun.
It doesn't count if you don't post images of what you are using dual cameras for.
gary
Gary
one of the problems with something like this below

AxMpyYe.jpg

Is getting a bird facing the right way. It can take a few hours before and bird will approach and then only get one chance. so better e with 2 cameras with or without a flash. later on may even get a hanging bird feeder Later on. Can't use a table we are plagued with squirrels so food would not last long

Even on our minature heritage railway with a camera either side of the track get both sides of the train instead of just one side even video if set up right possibly. Just assign the shutter button for movies and it works .G4 on the Nikon D810

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom