Wakeboarding

Discussion in 'People' started by Terri French, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    We bought a new (used) boat this summer and have spent many evenings up at a nearby reservoir. Last night the conditions were perfect and everyone had a great time.

My daughter's boyfriend is getting better at "getting some air".

View attachment 13281

Best friends

View attachment 13282

First two shot with D70 70-200VR, and last photo shot with the 18-70 lens.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent images Terri,

Your doing great

3. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Terri,

Those are great. I especially like the effect the rope has on the shot. Normally I would consider it a distraction but give the subject its perfect.

You should submit these to some wakeboarding and sking magazines.

Well done!

4. Great shots Terri, they are all great I think No.2 is my favorite.
    Pete

5. Thanks for sharing your fun day with us Terri. Definitely #2 is my favorite.

6. Terri,

Have two daughters myself and both want to learn to wakeboard. They can ski, but we see a lot of wakeboarders at our lake and they want to give it a try. Your daughters boyfriend seems to do very well, but I daho would be a little too far to go for some instruction.

We went out this past Saturday as well for some skiing and tubing. I'll get a post up a little later.

Steve

7. Excellent photos Terri!!!
    I wish you lived near me so you could get some of me... :-(

8. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Nice work, and good job on these! Keep it up!

9. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I appreciate all of you taking the time to look at these and make comments. That cute boy in picture No. 2 is no longer just my daughter's boyfriend, he became my daughter's fiance last night!!!!

We've had an exciting weekend.

We are leaving Wednesday for a 5 day vacation at a local lake. Can hardly wait. It is a beautiful area and I will certainly have a lot of pictures to share when I return.

Terri

10. Terri

Congrats on the great shots and the new son-in-law to-be (not necessarily in that order)! A great weekend for sure.

Brian

11. Terri:
    These images are very well done and ones I'm sure you will look back on in the future with great memories...
    Well done

12. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Isn't that your daughters fiance now...? Great shots and especially the nice tones in the last one.