Wakeboarding

We bought a new (used) boat this summer and have spent many evenings up at a nearby reservoir. Last night the conditions were perfect and everyone had a great time.

My daughter's boyfriend is getting better at "getting some air".

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 13281

Best friends

View attachment 13282

First two shot with D70 70-200VR, and last photo shot with the 18-70 lens.

PGB

Terri,

Those are great. I especially like the effect the rope has on the shot. Normally I would consider it a distraction but give the subject its perfect.

You should submit these to some wakeboarding and sking magazines.

Well done!

Terri,

Have two daughters myself and both want to learn to wakeboard. They can ski, but we see a lot of wakeboarders at our lake and they want to give it a try. Your daughters boyfriend seems to do very well, but I daho would be a little too far to go for some instruction.

We went out this past Saturday as well for some skiing and tubing. I'll get a post up a little later.

Steve

I appreciate all of you taking the time to look at these and make comments. That cute boy in picture No. 2 is no longer just my daughter's boyfriend, he became my daughter's fiance last night!!!!

We've had an exciting weekend.

We are leaving Wednesday for a 5 day vacation at a local lake. Can hardly wait. It is a beautiful area and I will certainly have a lot of pictures to share when I return.

Terri

SRA

Isn't that your daughters fiance now...? Great shots and especially the nice tones in the last one.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom