Walk-a-Dog Today 10 April 2005

Well, since you didn't know, and as Lambros and I have our birthday today, I turned 37 and Lambros 4 months old... we thought of celebrating with an early walk to watch the sun rise...
To our surprise, and although we hit the beach at 06:50am the sun was already high up, the temperature almost 24C and many people already taking their ...sea bath!

06:57am
original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

06:59am
View attachment 7230

07:07am
View attachment 7231

Happy Birthday to you both, Panos and Lambros,

Lovely pictures on your birthdays! The morning light is filled with gold and your pictures are beauties,

Thanks and Happy Day!

Gaye

Happy Birthday Kids :>)) Have many more.

Beautiful color. Nice morning. Wonder what PP you used for those.

A BIG thanks to all for your wishes and comments from both of us :D

Grey thanks but it wasn't the urls... pbase @@%##@*$(! :twisted:

Gale, no PP... just out of the magic box called D100 8) resized, add notes...

Panos, Happy Birthday to you and Lambros. Each of you is lucky to have such a good friend in the other :).

If you decide to go to the beach again, please do so later in the day. And please take pictures of the
bathing beauties instead of the lifeguard stands.

Always remember that there is a large contingent of older, married people on the Cafe, and we rely
on you young single people, which you will be for another 36 months, for "interesting" pictures. Please
don't let us down 8).

Great shots Panos and Happy Birthday to both yourself and Lambros. Looks like you had a great day for it.

Just ignore those elderly sickos and keep posting these fine shots. Although of course should you choose to perhaps post a few of the bikini-clad (or even non-bikini-clad) ladies bathing in the sunshine in another thread, I for one, wouldn't be objecting. ;)

Neil

(Think that was subtle enough?)

Happy Birthday Panos to you and Lambros.

Wasn't that a lovely gift to receive on your birthday...a sunrise worth taking a picture of!!! great job!

NeilCam said:
Although of course should you choose to perhaps post a few of the bikini-clad (or even non-bikini-clad) ladies bathing in the sunshine in another thread, I for one, wouldn't be objecting. ;)

Thanks Neil! You know, there is a beach called "Ladies Mile" just 10' from my place (the beach in this post is outside my house, well some 120ft to be honest). I don't know why they call it the ladies mile... but trust me, any interpretation you give it, ..., it's true!!! :wink:

Leigh said:
Wasn't that a lovely gift to receive on your birthday...a sunrise worth taking a picture of!!! great job!

Thanks Leigh! Indeed a great sunrise, it was really a very strong moment... watching the sun rise for the second part of my life (assuming I'll make it over 70)... hehe :wink:

Oh my goodness, how could I miss this post!
Hopefully you have not yet eaten cabbage :lol:

sas evhome kali imera tis jenniseos

I hope I got this correct, if not please teach me better.
If I would know how to use Greek letters here, I would have tried.

Well, next saturday it's my turn to be a year older.
We'll drain a glass of Greek wine when I come to Cyprus to get my D2X :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers

Harry S. said:
sas evhome kali imera tis jenniseos

"Sas efhome kali imera tis jenniseos"!!!..... 99.9% match!!! :!: :!: :!: YOU WIN A D2X!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
or "Hronia Polla" ("Many Years" but in a more celebrational mood)
WOW Harry, you got the double "n" :!: :!: :!: I didn't consider as an error the use of "v" insteed of "f" because I know you use "v" for "f" in German!!!
Were do I send the X :D :shock: :? :) :eek: :p :wink:

Big Happy Birthday Hug to you and your cute little puppy - certainly looks like it was a beautiful day for you.

37?? Yeah, I'll let you guide me around Greece anyday! *wink*

Latest threads

Top Bottom