Walk By the River

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Crayaco, May 22, 2005.

1. Hope this is the right forum.

Had a beautiful day in Colorado so took a little walk by the Arkansas River.

The snow melt has begun and many gather to play.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are a few more here:

http://crayaco.home.bresnan.net/kayak

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Ray,

Beaitiful country you have there.

Shots are great.

See the water is a tad COLD !!!

Thank you for sharing a nice sundy walk.

3. OH WHOA!!! OH WOW!!! I really really like these!! Nice goin'.......just wish I was doin' that!! :D :D :D :D

4. Gale,

Thanks for the good words. We are very blessed to live in the Rocky Mountains. The mountains have a big pull on our family.

Dawg,

There is always action of the river. We have 72 rafting guide services and the 3rd weekend of June we have FIBARK an international kayak competition.

I am still trying to decide if I like the Tamron 28-300 lens. I noticed moire on the helmet in picture number 3.

Ray