"Walking Tall"

web.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M9, 21 Lux:smile:

Nice work, do you convert in photoshop directly or with a third party plugin? Hopefully if you tell me you won't have to kill me :)

Nice work, do you convert in photoshop directly or with a third party plugin? Hopefully if you tell me you won't have to kill me :)
Dave, i convert in SEP 1 or 2 & then come back to CS3 & increase the Black A White Channels just a bit. Thanks a lot!
yeah!, the steam and jacket on the subject gives the image a nice dark cold atmosphere.
nice sharp detail.
Thanks Mate!
Perfect composition and dramatic BW.
And that steam!

Appreciate it my Friend!

Nice work Steve. I do like the deep blacks and sharp contrast. Nice comp too.

How are you getting on with the 21 generally? It can be a tricky fl to get the best out of, although you've posted a few crackers so I imagine you're not having any problems!

Nice work Steve. I do like the deep blacks and sharp contrast. Nice comp too.

How are you getting on with the 21 generally? It can be a tricky fl to get the best out of, although you've posted a few crackers so I imagine you're not having any problems!

Thanks Peter! Yes it has taken me awhile to get used to it. Once your locked in & see everything from edge to edge its quite nice!

Thanks Peter! Yes it has taken me awhile to get used to it. Once your locked in & see everything from edge to edge its quite nice!

Its a very different and interesting way of seeing. I love the creative way you're using it to create space around the subject rather than always have the subject slap in the foreground and then nothing but background. You're a natural!

Nice shot Steve, it gives a feeling of cold with the steam and the heavy jacket... Love the PP on this...
Just noticed that you are using SEP 1 and 2. What does SEP 2 have extra that SEP 1 can't do as I haven't up dated yet...

Its a very different and interesting way of seeing. I love the creative way you're using it to create space around the subject rather than always have the subject slap in the foreground and then nothing but background. You're a natural!
Peter, My Humble Appreciation My Friend!
Nice shot Steve, it gives a feeling of cold with the steam and the heavy jacket... Love the PP on this...
Just noticed that you are using SEP 1 and 2. What does SEP 2 have extra that SEP 1 can't do as I haven't up dated yet...

Thanks Wally! SEP 2 Has a lot of different presets to choose from(almost too many!) & more intricate detail in the sliders. I find myself still using version 1 more.:smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom