wandered around worcester county today

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by pirahnah3, Sep 13, 2008.

1. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    Heres a few of the old stone church at the wachusset resivour and a waterfall i found elsewhere

This is the church
    DSC_8041.

DSC_8039.

saw a trian while i was there
    DSC_8033.

2. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    and the waterfall

DSC_7971.

DSC_7976.

DSC_7981.

DSC_7993.

No processing of any kind has been done to these

Please C and C

3. that is a cool and kinda odd place for a church but i like it and i really like the last 2 of the water fall. i'm sure a couple minutes of PP would really make this images awesome!

thanks for sharing with us :smile:

4. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    the church is actually from the 1800's and was semi saved and just left as is for people to look at for now. but it is really cool to go out there.

5. Hey Jim, I know that church, I ride by it on my bicycle quite a bit when I'm doing my 75 mile loop...

I like the 2nd church shot better, w/ the reflection. The train is pretty out of focus...was that the effect you wanted?

Were you handholding for the waterfall? The first one is a bit blurry, but the others are nice. I like the 3rd and 4th ones...

6. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    yeah i think i was trying to handhold the first one to see what i could do and realized it wouldnt work lol

yeah i took a few of the reflectio i just wish the wate rwas a little calmer that day.

and a 75 mile ride, man you got me beat lol im usually lucky to get out and do more than about 20 miles when and iff i get out on it.

7. hey Jim, do you ever get up to the Clinton dam? There's a nice turnoff after you come up the big hill out of downtown Clinton heading back down this way...very nice shot looking back at this reservoir.

8. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    i havnt before but ill def add it to my list of places to head to

btw where do you usually go out to? and would you mind taking along a rookie sometime?

9. always happy to, but don't really go out too much for shooting like this (tho' I need to). I was thinking of that spot as I ride my bike by, but haven't gone for shots myself.

I'll keep ya posted for any shooting opps.

10. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    thanks! i appreciate i need to learn alot more and its always good to have great teachers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.