1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Want i-TTl Remote Cord, Will Get!

Discussion in 'General flash photography, lighting, and technique' started by underitall, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Iv had alot of fun with my 3rd party flash (An Eva Blitz Auto-265) that I wanted to trigger it from different angles, without using long exposures, but I didnt want to pay about £15 for something that costs about £2 to make, so I made one...
    It is made from, some random telephone wire, and the flash unit itself.
    I unscrewed the hot-shoe connection form the bottom of the flash, and cut the wires, and made an extension of about 4-5ft, simple, now iv got a Remote Flash Cord.
    Here it is, along with one decent photo iv taken using it, the light coming from the top of the subject.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    By tomnuttall1989

I hope you liked the idea, and can show us some of your botch jobs of equipment youve made, thanks, Tom.

*EDIT* More pics...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The amount of fun I could have with this, may be endless, lest hope it is!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.