Want Some Quackers??

Some shots from the pond today. All taken with the D2H / 300mm f2.8 + TC-14EII.

Close flyby:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Smooth:

Quaaaack:

Thanks for looking,

Frank

Frank...You did a great job on those shots! I especially love the last one. The color of the background really makes the colors in the bird pop out! Maybe sometime I'll have to go out to the pond and see what kind of shots I can get....think patrick would mind? :lol:

PGB

That last one looks as if he's smiling.

You think if I can get leigh hooked on this I won't have any trouble getting new equipment. I think she needs a d2x and a 500f4. What do you think Frank? :)

WOW
They are all great but the third is just fantastic perfect in every sense, the 2nd one looks like a pastel painting great job on all of these Frank you should be thrilled with these

WHOA!! Frank, great shooting today....I must say. All the shots are great, but if I were to pick one I would say the 3rd shot is slightly the best!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Patrick Bramlett said:
That last one looks as if he's smiling.

You think if I can get leigh hooked on this I won't have any trouble getting new equipment. I think she needs a d2x and a 500f4. What do you think Frank? :)
Patrick,

Just bring her down to the pond and let her shoot with that big bad D2H and 200-400VR.
She'll be hooked inside half and hour, as long as you promise to carry them around for
her that is.... :lol: ;-)

Regards,

Frank

Wowwy, that 1st one is a serious closeup!

Good shots, Frank. Tracking flying birds is fun and VERY challenging. For those that haven't tried it, I think they'd be in for a shock to learn how hard it really is!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom