1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED Want to Buy: D800 | Location: USA | Ships: N/A

Discussion in 'Member BST Completed Listings' started by egliedman, Jul 9, 2018.

1. What type of listing is this?

Want to Buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

D800

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

N/A

Description

Looking for a used D800. Any condition as long as it works properly. My second camera died, which was a D800. Want to replace it. Let me know what you have to offer. Thanks.

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. mvj2000

mvj2000

Oct 16, 2008
    Manalapan, NJ

3. mvj2000

mvj2000

Oct 16, 2008
    Manalapan, NJ
    Erik, I have a Nikon D800 in perfect condition for sale. I am about to post it on Ebay, but if you are serious about transaction, and the price is right, I am sure we can make this work.

email me at mvj2000@gmail.com if you are interested.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  4. Thanks for the info! What many click does the 800 have and what is the realistic price you want to get for it?

5. mvj2000

mvj2000

Oct 16, 2008
    Manalapan, NJ
    Thank you for quick response. It has 47065 shutter counts and I was looking in the range of $900.

6. ok, can I get back to you this afternoon on this?

7. mvj2000

mvj2000

Oct 16, 2008
    Manalapan, NJ
    Absolutely.

If you do decide on the item, it will come with 3 batteries, Zeikos pro multi-power battery pack and Nikon DK-17M Magnifying eyepiece as a separate packages in addition to its standard eye piece on camera, and of course USB cable, power cable and charger.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  8. thanks... one last question...I know some early D800 cameras had focus problems, but were fixed later. Any issues with left autofocus issues?

9. mvj2000

mvj2000

Oct 16, 2008
    Manalapan, NJ
    This camera does not have left focus issue. It was my concern as well, when I bought it new. I had Nikon check it out back in the day when I sent it out for cleaning.

10. mvj2000

mvj2000

Oct 16, 2008
    Manalapan, NJ
    Erik, Here are the pictures of the equipment, to make sure that you can see the product.

Attached Files:

11. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Apr 8, 2008
    Rutledge, Tennessee
    Karen
    No discussions of price are allowed in the Buy and Sell forums. Please use Private Message feature of this website for discussions between potential buyer and seller, especially related to price.

Thank you,
    Karen

12. Sorry about that Karen

13. Thanks Darrell...camera worked out great at the wedding and used again today at a golf event...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.