• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED Want to Buy: Nikkor 200-500 | Location: USA | Ships:

Buy/Sell feedback for hotrod4x5 (2)

Real Name
Rodney
What type of listing is this?

Want to Buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Nikkor 200-500

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Looking for a gently used 200-500.

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

I doubt it. If I get it, it will be mostly for Greg. My back can't handle the heavy lenses. I'm more interested in the 70-300 AF-P. It's two lbs. lighter than my 70-200 f2.8.
I've used the 70-300 AF-P on the Z7. You will not be disappointed.

The Z7 was dropped $600? Wow!! They must not be selling well.
Looking at the last few months sales reports, nothing is selling well in the DSLR/Full Frame mirrorless markets. I think Nikon is trying to grab some market share with the Z6/Z7 before launching the consumer model later this year, if the rumors are true about that.

Like DUH! Nikon and Canon have finally released their FF mirrorless systems but they are just too darned expensive. Functional bodies and superb lenses are only for the well-heeled in the bank accounts. Of course, the price has to drop...

Latest threads

Top Bottom