1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

Want to Buy: Nikkor 60mm micro and/or ES-1 slide adapter | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by tony-b, Oct 11, 2017.

1. tony-b

tony-b

Sep 13, 2008
    Viera, FL
    What type of listing is this?

Want to Buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Nikkor 60mm micro and/or ES-1 slide adapter

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

When my mom passed, I inherited a large box of several hundred or more 35mm slides that my father took in the 60's and early 70's. I would like to digitize these to share with my family and looking at the various solutions, it appears the ES-1 slide adapter and the 60mm micro is the simplest.

So, I'm looking to acquire these pieces to complete this project in hopes of giving away some USB drives to family members this Christmas. If anyone is interested in selling either of these, please contact me.

Thanks,
    Tony

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. I have the Nikkor 60mm AF D 2.8 micro lens with box. Hardly used and stored in a non smoking home. Will sell for $275.00 paypal/shipped via USPS priority mail.

Attached Files:

3. tony-b

tony-b

Sep 13, 2008
    Viera, FL
    Sounds great. Thanks. Please email me your PayPal info.

4. Email sent