1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

WTB Want to buy Photoshop CS3 for Windows | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by Debbie H, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Debbie H

Debbie H

Aug 23, 2007
    Missouri
    What type of listing is this?

Want to Buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Want to buy Photoshop CS3 for Windows

What are your prices?

Not sure

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Hi i need a new computer badly and my Photoshop CS3 is somewhere in storage. Looking to buy Photoshop CS3 for Windows. I need it badly. Please help!!!

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Have you checked EBay? There are quite a few of them there. I have a student edition of CS5 for aMac I’d love to give away but Adobe has told me I can’t do that.

3. CS3????? Aren't you actually offering professional photography services to clients? In that case, I would think that it would behoove you to be using the most current version of Photoshop, which is now available via subscription. Aside from that, I suspect that even if you were to get ahold of a copy of CS3 that you would find that it will not work on current computers and current versions of operating systems. This might be a problem, since you had mentioned needing a new computer, which suggests you are planning to buy one in the not-so-distant future......

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Debbie H

Debbie H

Aug 23, 2007
    Missouri
    Well ok 5 i dont want cloud!!!!!

5. Janabi

Janabi

Jul 22, 2018
    Dubai
    its better to subscribe with ADOBE cloud ( photographer package ) you will get Photoshop & light room for 10$ per month only .

6. Actually, that price is infinity. Not $10 per month. When I buy something, I want to own it for the sunk price. I will resist paying a forever fee with all my being.
    I am about to have a SSD installed on an old desktop so I can use my copy of CS2 forever. It has all of the tools I need. I will NOT pay a fee for using it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. kilofoxtrott

kilofoxtrott European Ambassador Moderator

Dec 29, 2011
    Tettnang, Germany
    CS2 is free to download from the Adobe homepage...

Klaus

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck

Aug 18, 2011
    USA
    Yeah, whatever. I can do 80-90% of everything I'd normally do to a photo using Photoshop 6 (that's pre-CS). I keep older versions (CS3, CS5) around for legacy plugin support. As far as running older software on Windows, that particular OS is amazingly backwards compatible and forgiving of older software, unlike, say, the Mac. And I actually do use the above referenced Photoshop 6 (released Sept, 2000) to this day because a really neat, undocumented feature is that it can be run off a flash drive with no installation required. So I can run Photoshop on just about any computer I find myself in front of. /rant

Good luck Debbie, hope you find what you need.

9. Debbie has not been in the Cafe since July. Hopefully everything is ok.

10. Curious, I don't see that.

11. to bad, I gave my CS5 to my Brother in Law, he never uses it, what a shame.........oh well...

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  12. kilofoxtrott

kilofoxtrott European Ambassador Moderator

Dec 29, 2011
    Tettnang, Germany
  13. BrianVS

BrianVS

Mar 15, 2017
    Virginia
    I have Adobe CC- my daughter is taking a class and has to use it. I paid for the 1-year subscription.

I also have Photoshop CS-2 loaded on her Win10 machine, it works just fine and loads much more quickly. It does quite well for 95% of the work required.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.