1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Wanted- Pic of a 09 Honda Fit

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Taco, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Hopefully someone can obtain a pic of a 09 Honda Fit in the "Orange Revolution" Metallic color. The 09's are trickling into US dealerships now and have a release date of Sept. 15 in Canada. The dealerships are no help and I want to see this color before putting down a deposit. This is a new body style for 09 and I have included a pic of a Fit in milano red as a reference. This is not my image and is courtesy of Honda.com. Thought I'd ask here since we all should have cameras.:biggrin: TIA.

Cheers

Ted:smile:

[​IMG]

2. Honda just update their consumer site. Here is a pic of the Orange Revolution Metallic
    gal_lg13.

3. Hmm I checked their media site - and no photos' of it in Orange - just Red, Blue or Silver.....best shots I've seen - are the ones posted so far

4. Yeah, they didn't put up any on their media site. the only pics I got before it was released on the consumer site was in the printout of the powerpoint presentation shown at the press day at the Getty Villa here in LA.

5. Sweeeeet!!! Thanks so much for your time and consideration. I like it a lot. Not as much copper color as the first generation. For some reason it's called bright orange metallic for Canadian models. I'm test driving a 09 Fit 5 spd. manual in Storm Silver this weekend. Can't wait!!! Thanks again.............

Cheers

Ted:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.