wants to learn how to edit

On YouTube, there is a channel called Piximperfect. The presenter talks a bit quickly, but you can always stop the video and rewind. I have found his tutorials to be very useful.
Good post! I just wanted to mention there are speed controls in the settings on YouTube. You can cut it to 75%, 50% or even 25%, which is probably too slow to listen to.

Kennet, you asked us for help with these words:
i realize i need to learn about editing. (eg curves, histogram, the works)
Let just go with me at square one and take it from there, where would you recommend i start and learn from.
any good sites where i can start, and later even do some online clases or video guides from?

I believe all of us provided that!
You did ask to start at "square one", which we understand to be the beginning. We provided links to videos, written guides and classes.
None of us told you to shut up.

Thank you i have started to considering getting rid of my gear, since i am getting sick this camera.
no matter how i expose i always get a "haze" i have to remove, that the causes other noise and issues.
Also now i find every 400 shots i get stuck or dead pixel i have to remap.

I really love going around taking pictures, it unwinds me like nothing else. but i find it hard to be happy when everytime i open the editing software it looks like it was shot at very high iso. (or have a bunch of dead or stuck pixels) :(:(

Do you turn your camera off for a period of time between shots when out doing astro?

If not, it might pay to, to allow the sensor to cool down. I have this issue when photographing other subjects which either require single long exposures, or multiple longish exposures e.g. focus stacks. These days I turn the camera off for a few minutes before starting again. This is during the winter months, might require longer during the warmer ones.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom