Warning... cat pics! ;-)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Philippe Roger, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Here is a K.C (that stands for Kittie Cat, 8)), in late afternoon natural light, just waking up from a nap... ;-)

20361413-L.
    20361412-L.

A bit blurry, hand-held at ISO 800, f/2.8 and 1/30s or 1/40s, processed with RawMagick, with some curve adjustments added in PS afterwards. Not the best technically, but I kinda like them... Of course, I am not biased at all by the "model". :roll: :lol:

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    He's a little doll Philippe. Glad to see other kittie lovers at the Cafe. :wink:

Nice shots.

Frank

3. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

4. Nice cat shot, looks like a real nice feline like the short DOF you sued on these

5. Awwwww, so sweet.. and of course you're biased!! But for good reason. Great shots and good choice of DOF.

6. Very cute Philippe. Well done.

7. Thanks Frank, and everyone. Oh, I am a kitty lover, alright: we have 4 of them! I wasn't always one, but my wife changed all that... ;-)

Here is a portrait of B.J (that stands for Black Jack! 8)). B.J. is K.C.'s brother (she's a girl by the way): their mother is a feral cat that was hanging out in our backyard. We took them in, tamed them and they are now the nicest domesticated cats. Then again, I am still biased. :p :lol:

16934366-L.

And here they were a few months back: Awwwww!! ;-)
    13260593-L.

8. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I love kitty pictures!! Nice shots Philippe! :) :)