Warning... cat pics! ;-)

Here is a K.C (that stands for Kittie Cat, 8)), in late afternoon natural light, just waking up from a nap... ;-)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A bit blurry, hand-held at ISO 800, f/2.8 and 1/30s or 1/40s, processed with RawMagick, with some curve adjustments added in PS afterwards. Not the best technically, but I kinda like them... Of course, I am not biased at all by the "model". :roll: :lol:

He's a little doll Philippe. Glad to see other kittie lovers at the Cafe. :wink:

Nice shots.

Frank

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Flew said:
He's a little doll Philippe. Glad to see other kittie lovers at the Cafe. :wink:

Nice shots.

Frank
Thanks Frank, and everyone. Oh, I am a kitty lover, alright: we have 4 of them! I wasn't always one, but my wife changed all that... ;-)

Here is a portrait of B.J (that stands for Black Jack! 8)). B.J. is K.C.'s brother (she's a girl by the way): their mother is a feral cat that was hanging out in our backyard. We took them in, tamed them and they are now the nicest domesticated cats. Then again, I am still biased. :p :lol:

And here they were a few months back: Awwwww!! ;-)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom