1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Warranty Cards??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TexIndian, May 8, 2005.

1. I just got in my new D2X (YEE-HAWWwwwwww).

But one thing bothers me. Instead of that flimsy little warranty slip (one white, one yellow) that I usually get, I just got a white 'warranty' card. I looked on NikonUSA's site and they show the same as being the warranty. Is this what they're giving out now? Is this a USA camera for repair purposes? I got a new lens also and it still has the traditional warranty papers.

2. Where'd you order it from? If it came in the gold D2X box, it should be US.

3. Preston

Preston

May 2, 2005
    Reno, NV
    I would call the place you bought it from and ask.

4. I bought it from B&H and it came in the gold box. I'll call them tomorrow. I notice that on their website and on their receipt, they don't designate USA or Imported like they usually do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.