Washington Coast Sunset...

S

Seymore

Spent an afternoon on the Northern Washington Coast over the Labor Day weekend.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Lar

Nice sunset Seymore ! That looks alot like Destruction Pt. Was that shot taken from Kalaloch ? I see just a bit of lens reflection on the foreground. You should be able to dress that up just fine though.

S

Seymore

Lar said:
Nice sunset Seymore ! That looks alot like Destruction Pt. Was that shot taken from Kalaloch ? I see just a bit of lens reflection on the foreground. You should be able to dress that up just fine though.
Well... Now that you mention it... YEP!!! Dat's da location! About a mile north of the camp ground. I even snapped a shot of the sign there. But, this was my first time out there, so the 6 hours spent there was quite fleeting! Yea... a bit of flare. Guess I should have corrected that.

The B&W was taken from Ruby Beach, right before 101 heads inland, with the Tamron 300/2.8.

So, where are you located Lar? I'm in Lacey...

Lar

Seymore said:
Well... Now that you mention it... YEP!!! Dat's da location! About a mile north of the camp ground. I even snapped a shot of the sign there. But, this was my first time out there, so the 6 hours spent there was quite fleeting! Yea... a bit of flare. Guess I should have corrected that.

The B&W was taken from Ruby Beach, right before 101 heads inland, with the Tamron 300/2.8.

So, where are you located Lar? I'm in Lacey...

Wow, over in Shelton !!!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom