Washington Coast Sunset...

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Seymore, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Seymore

Seymore Guest

Spent an afternoon on the Northern Washington Coast over the Labor Day weekend.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lar

Lar

Jun 12, 2005
    Washington State
    Nice sunset Seymore ! That looks alot like Destruction Pt. Was that shot taken from Kalaloch ? I see just a bit of lens reflection on the foreground. You should be able to dress that up just fine though.

3. Seymore

Seymore Guest

Well... Now that you mention it... YEP!!! Dat's da location! About a mile north of the camp ground. I even snapped a shot of the sign there. But, this was my first time out there, so the 6 hours spent there was quite fleeting! Yea... a bit of flare. Guess I should have corrected that.

The B&W was taken from Ruby Beach, right before 101 heads inland, with the Tamron 300/2.8.

So, where are you located Lar? I'm in Lacey...

4. Lar

Lar

Jun 12, 2005
    Washington State

Wow, over in Shelton !!!