Washington Does It again!

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by ajacobs2, Nov 30, 2005.

1. ajacobs2

ajacobs2

Nov 22, 2005
    Tampa, Florida, USA
    Alan Jacobson
    We all know Washington has a habit of spinning things, doesn't matter whether you are a Republican, Democrat or Independant. Spinning is part of the Washington culture. They are always trying to go back and put the spin on anything. Today they finally achieved their objective. They spinned time...

[​IMG]

2. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Thats intresting , I did some shots like that while I was hiking . I just couldnt decide if i should post them or not.

I kinda like the effect.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I like it. How do you do that with a camera.
    Plenty of PS actions to do radial blurs :>)))