Watch Your Backgrounds!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Baywing, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
  2. *LMAO* That is so funny! Well, at least it might sell the house!

3. That is great. Makes me laugh anyway.

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Now that is a funny picture.... :lol:

5. I'll have to warn my wife to watch out for that. She's a realtor and takes pictures of each listing! :D

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    When do they give away the pups ???

Funny

7. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

You should send that to the Jay Leno Show.....

8. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    That photo has been around for a long time. I believe it was determined to be a fake. If you look at the interior of that room it does not match the rest of the house.

Still funny!

9. Thanks for a good laugh !

10. I dunno! The windows, draperies and drapery hangars match those in the next-to-last image! Fireplace and fireplace guard also very similar to the one in other pictures.

11. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks for the laugh, Bay. I happened to see that image somewhere else and could only laugh...what a great image.

12. There goes the neighborhood!

13. There goes the neighborhood!

14. It's not a fake, it's actually a pic of the den which in Pic#2 is to the farrr left, you can see the same drapes, drapery hooks, same coffeetable leg.... You'd be surprised what we realtors have seen in people's homes. We could all write books!

A number of years back, when I first got my new digital camera, the CP990, I took a 360 pano of my rooftop deck, showing all the flowers, the cushioned lounge chairs, eating area, etc etc etc, sent it to a buddy of mine and he immediately commented on my "summer wardrobe" which was reflected in the sliding glass patio doors which I hadn't even noticed (very very faint reflection)!! *LMAO* Not as bad as selling a kettle on ebay but close!