1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Watching the Cubs

Discussion in 'People' started by Mike Z, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Mike Z

Mike Z

May 30, 2005
    Northbrook, IL
    Not really a sports picture, since the subject is the people in the crowd, It is a slice of Americana.

82655363.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Mike

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2007
  2. I like it Mike! I will be at the Oriolse game in Camden yards on Tuesday eve and will likely have a similar shot to share

3. The background looks almost like a painting. Very nice.

4. Mike Z

Mike Z

May 30, 2005
    Northbrook, IL
    Dave and Gordon,
    Thanks fellows for the nice comments.
    Dave, I hope your team does better than mine. The Cubs lost.
    Gordon, it seems that the saturation was increased while I was working with the HDR. I've now dialed it down on the pbase shot and hope it will get picked up on the Cafe image above. In any event, I think the painting look is caused by the background being out of focus, which was intentional. I focused on the near spectator in the Prior shirt. He was sitting in the row in front of me and was a very intense fan.
    Mike

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.