Water Babies

My dad came over this afternoon to swim with Ryan and Benjamin. I took the opportunity to snap a few pics of the boys. Was kind of hazy so I didn't come away with too many keepers, but I thought these were worth sharing. Hope you enjoy!

Trust

33512006-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Concentration

33512001-L.jpg

Am I Close Enough?

33512010-L.jpg

and one more because Dave asked for it...

Pop and His Shadow

33514537-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

PGB

Those are my boys! They look like they are having fun. Thanks for sharing baby!

Love ya,

Hi Leigh:

Wonderful, all of them! Don't kids just take to water? I like the last shot of the little guy watching Grandpa and learning everything he can. I've got two little boys myself and one of them is attached to his Grandpa and that last shot just reminds me of the two of them. :smile:

Simon,

What's so funny about the close-up of Ryan is when I showed up to him when I had it on the computer is he was thrilled that you could see his freckles on his nose! I've got lots of freckles and he's wanted some since he was just over a year old....he's 3 now and finally getting them! He LOVED that shot for that reason.

Lisa,
My boys think my dad hung the moon and he thinks they are the stars in the sky! You can't tear them apart when they get together. I love it!

dmwphoto said:
perfect! these are great.

Thanks Dave,

I just love my little family! It's so nice to have a place like the Cafe' to show them off once in a while! :tongue: Thanks for looking.

You had a wonderfull time making photo's. But i see your father had the greatest time with your children. And the children are allways happy when somebody of the family takes all the time to play with them. So you all have had a great day.

2nd photo is very nice.

Greetings,
VinceBeus

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Lovely photos. I always love photos of kids, thanks for sharing.

And where was Patrick ? Still busy upgrading the Cafe?

Phil K said:
Lovely photos. I always love photos of kids, thanks for sharing.

And where was Patrick ? Still busy upgrading the Cafe?

Thanks Phil! Actually Patrick was at work when we were out having a jolly old time. Cafe work gets done at home after he leaves his paying job...usually after we've put the boys to bed, or early in the morning before he leaves for work. I'm hoping he'll be able to spend some time w/us this weekend though... :Unsure:

Thanks again for looking.

greyflash said:
Cute images Leigh, I really like the colors on #2. Good job.

Thanks Gordon...Ryan is learning to swim w/o the floaty wings, but decided today he wanted a little help so I gave him the green ring. He thought it was a prize! :biggrin: He's a funny kid...when he's done something good he asks for candy, but not just any candy...he wants what he calls "Prune Candy!"....of course, this is the same kid who eats raw broccolli and loves to eat asparagus and artichokes. I'm not complaining...I was the same way as a kid!

Great shots Leigh :smile:
Its great to see that they have such a great relationship with their grandfather. My guy's love the water also. It's impossible to get them out of the pool! Thanks for sharing them with us and please post more.

Leigh, I like the first and last. Being a Grandpa I can relate to the pictures. In the first image, the way you've captured the large hand, gently holding the little one's is so evocative. And his trusting gaze at Grandpa...I can tell you, it doesn't get any better!

Rich

Thanks Rich...They do trust my dad....no fear at all when he's around. That look on Benjamin's face in the first shot....Pure love and trust!

Wather Babies

Hi Leigh,,
Great job, all good pics.

1 and #3 are very touching though. :)))

Latest threads

Top Bottom