Water Fall-PNW- Hidden

Trek my trail dog and I, are always looking for Out of the way, places to hike and shoot.
we came across this one, yesterday.
Down a very very steep, sorta trail, lots of loose rock, came across what appeared to be the carcass of a deer, probably poached as it was in a pile, not yet touched by any animals, and we ended up in hip high grass.
we punched through to the creek and walked along the creek bed, along and in, easier for Trek being a dog and he does not mind wet feet.
We ended up at a falls I heard was out there, but no trail markers, no signs, but a fun adventure.
After shooting, we actually found a decent trail out, probably one locals know of, and now I do.
This trail would have made the way down, must easier, and glad we did not have to scramble up the trail we came down, as it was lots of loose rock and very steep.

Image 1 is the falls we found, # 2 is my hiking buddy, TREK.
3Beaver Creek20mmF11-3sec iso100 (1 of 1).jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
TREK2020.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks Randy.. Trek is my hiking buddy.. we start each day with a 2 mile walk not so much for him, but to get me loosen up, we take off at 0500 am.. he is a great trail dog and when shooting, he just sits by my side, watching my 6.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom