Water falls in BC

Here is one of the few landscape pics when I went into BC, it was a jaunt so didnt bring my tripod. 1/30th of a second handheld..........wish I brought my filters and tripod as I think it could have turned out allot better. Like the 12-24mm dx though!!

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Same falls, just different angle.............

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Keith I really like the composition on the first one. Would love to have seen what you could do with a tripod and slower shutter speeds.

Nice images. I'm wondering if you considered using a slower shutter speed of perhaps 1/4 second? It generally creates a very nice cotton effect with water. I like the images posted very well.

Thanks Todd, I agree, wish I had it with me, then again for the amount of walking half way up the mountain, I can live with it. LOL................but your right, think it would have been much nicer. Would have liked to try the IR with 3-5 second exposure. Was very cloudy so took what I could. Thanks...............so when are you moving?? isnt that time coming up yet?

Hi Justin, the 1/30th is the best I could do handheld but definitely a longer exposure would have been nicer, take what we can get when I can get it I always say. thanks for commenting

Keith

Keith,

I like falls natural. I can almost hear them and smell the forest.

Satin is for sheets :>)))))

Beautiful images.

Hi Gale

Keith,

I like falls natural. I can almost hear them and smell the forest.

Satin is for sheets :>)))))

Beautiful images.

Thanks Gale, would have been nicer to have the ol tripod and some sun shine!!! beggers cant be chosers. LOL

Latest threads

Top Bottom