Waterfall and mushroom.

Is there a word instead of 'waterfall' for a tiny drop in a creek?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This is a not quite open Amanita pantherina or European Panther:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Sorry Tormod. I liked the mushroom one too. One thing I noticed though is that the bright white sky in the mushroom shot seems to counteract and slightly distract from the image. I think a 4x5 crop that cuts out that bright spot will accentuate the mushroom better. Thanks for sharing your images.

God Bless,
David

Tormod, I call them water flows (other photogs do also I believe) because the various water flows I shoot are not all waterfalls. I like your water flow shot, especially the angle you took, but the top part with the sky is a bit too bright and distracting.

I concur with David on the mushroom. I like the angle of the shot again, neat perspective, but would crop it so that some of the top of the frame now is gone, and so tha the resulting image does not just end up with the mushroom smack in the middle. It is a great cap!

Neat shots Tormod, thanks for sharing them.

Best,

N

I second the other opinions. The mushroom itself with a little crop would be a very nice picture.
About the waterfall: I'd like to see it without the bright sky... I understand that it is the trade-off price to pay for a long exposure to get the "silky" water... Next time you'll need a ND filter to darken that part of the frame...

Rui

D300, D200 coupled with a bunch of some fine Nikon :smile:glass

www.pbase.com/ruilopes

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom