Waterfall of the Hedgehog !

JPS

In the French Jura (dept. 39) ...in full summer, though ! ...so, not much water ! I should have thought of it, but well... i'll come back for sure next spring, after the snow have just melted !

This is NOT a HDR image ! The weather was very stormy, but a ray of sun just hit the face of the waterfall :smile: !

Nikon D200 with Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 @ 48 mm. - 2/3 of a sec. @ f/19 with a 4 stop ND filter - RAW - ISO 100.

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cheers,
J-P.

We had an evening like that a couple of days ago. Stormy and grey and then out of no where a small ray of light through the clouds; it was so out of place and so striking! It was as if--as my son observed--someone had gottten the white balance too cool--the light was so white!!

Love this shot--I have spent so many hours waiting for shots like this, only to have them appear when I don't have a camera on me! NICE WORK.

JPS

...................I have spent so many hours waiting for shots like this, only to have them appear when I don't have a camera on me!

Very good -the only- reason to ALLWAYS carry a 40 lbs bag + plus tripod, with you, wherever you go :wink: !

Cheers,
J-P.

Latest threads

Top Bottom