1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Waterfall of the Hedgehog !

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by JPS, Aug 11, 2008.

1. In the French Jura (dept. 39) ...in full summer, though ! ...so, not much water ! I should have thought of it, but well... i'll come back for sure next spring, after the snow have just melted !

This is NOT a HDR image ! The weather was very stormy, but a ray of sun just hit the face of the waterfall :smile: !

Nikon D200 with Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 @ 48 mm. - 2/3 of a sec. @ f/19 with a 4 stop ND filter - RAW - ISO 100.

original.
    NIKON D200    ---    48mm    f/19.0    1/1s    ISO 100

Cheers,
    J-P.

2. We had an evening like that a couple of days ago. Stormy and grey and then out of no where a small ray of light through the clouds; it was so out of place and so striking! It was as if--as my son observed--someone had gottten the white balance too cool--the light was so white!!

Love this shot--I have spent so many hours waiting for shots like this, only to have them appear when I don't have a camera on me! NICE WORK.

3. Very good -the only- reason to ALLWAYS carry a 40 lbs bag + plus tripod, with you, wherever you go :wink: !

Cheers,
    J-P.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.