WaterFall Part 2

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by hamsey, May 12, 2005.

1. hamsey

hamsey

Mar 9, 2005
    Some of you remember my waterfall picture with the stick right in the middle, well I went back to move it so it would not be too distracting. Well moving it was out of the question but, it did break off. So here is what I got.

[​IMG]

I like this one better! What do you think?

Norm

2. I got a kick out of this as I was the first one to suggest moving the stick. Glad you didn't get swept away trying. This is quite nice Norm and moving the stick did help. It's a lovely image.

3. YES!! I like it much better without the stick!! Well done!! :D :D :D

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    well done...but be careful next time!!!

5. jkamphof

jkamphof Guest

Beautiful shot!

but....you know, if those big rocks in the middle of the falls could be slightly more to the right.....if it's not to much hassle to shove them a bit, be a killer shot......;)

Seriously good capture!

Joel

6. d70john

d70john Guest

great shot i wish mine turned out that good

7. hamsey

hamsey

Mar 9, 2005
    Thanks for the relies!

Maybe when the water level goes down a bit I'll see what I can do about moving the rocks :D

Norm