Waterfall

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by hamsey, Apr 26, 2005.

1. hamsey

hamsey

Mar 9, 2005
    Got up early to get this waterfall photo:
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for looking!

Norm

2. Norm, you did a great job. Very nice blur on the water. I would have moved the stick as it distracts from an otherwise great shot.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Very nice blur indeed!

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    It's a classic and you've done it well.

5. Norm, worthwhile getting up early! Your photo is a classic :D
    I like the millky-creamy water, excellent! :wink:

6. ARGH!! The dreaded RED X!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x

7. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    i agree about the stick but other than that a good looker.

8. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Bryan, that's been happening a lot lately, but when I refreash, it loads. Strange, but repeatable.

9. Norm, beautifully done and post processed. Makes you feel that you can reach out and touch it and it has some punch. Well done!

10. hamsey

hamsey

Mar 9, 2005
    I agree about the stick, first thing I thought when I saw it. Some people actually like it! I'm going to go back move it and reshoot. Thanks for the comments.

Norm

11. A nice long exposure on this one I am with the others move the stick out of the way next time

12. Very nice shot. I agree, the stick does get in the way a bit. :D :D :D

13. Mike Field

Mike Field Guest

Norm

Good shoot. But like many have already said the stick is to distracting, I try not to change a scene put if it is easy and detrimental like the stick I will. If you do go back consider putting more image in the top area, like what is up there or where is the waterfall coming from, it may not due anything but I kept looking up there.

Mike

14. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Nice exposure. 8)

15. I'm gonna go out on a limb (no pun intended) and say that I always shoot a scene as found, no changes (the golfer in me, I guess). I take whatever Mother Nature hands me and work around it. The stick there tells a story - a recent windstorm, maybe a racoon fight in some tree, etc *LOL* Each to their own opinion, tho. I really like this shot, but then again, I'm a real sucker for waterfalls!