Waterfall

Got up early to get this waterfall photo:
UBF.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking!

Norm

Norm, beautifully done and post processed. Makes you feel that you can reach out and touch it and it has some punch. Well done!

I agree about the stick, first thing I thought when I saw it. Some people actually like it! I'm going to go back move it and reshoot. Thanks for the comments.

Norm

M

Mike Field

Norm

Good shoot. But like many have already said the stick is to distracting, I try not to change a scene put if it is easy and detrimental like the stick I will. If you do go back consider putting more image in the top area, like what is up there or where is the waterfall coming from, it may not due anything but I kept looking up there.

Mike

I'm gonna go out on a limb (no pun intended) and say that I always shoot a scene as found, no changes (the golfer in me, I guess). I take whatever Mother Nature hands me and work around it. The stick there tells a story - a recent windstorm, maybe a racoon fight in some tree, etc *LOL* Each to their own opinion, tho. I really like this shot, but then again, I'm a real sucker for waterfalls!

Latest threads

Top Bottom