1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Waterflows & Waterfalls

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Nacho, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Nacho

Nacho

Dec 29, 2007
    Salem, Oregon
    Hi Folks:

I've been playing with a few waterflows and waterfalls shots lately, and have just finished putting together a brief guide to shooting such subjects. It is certainly not comprehensive, but it is a start. Here's a link to the .PDF version of the document:

http://www.willamette.edu/~ncordova/img/Photographing Water Flows.pdf

and a few shots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Best,

N:smile:

2. Nacho, what beautiful composition of some awesome landscapes. That moss on the rocks looks sliipery. Thanks for the quide to shooting waterflows. I'll have to find some and practice.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2008
  3. Frame 'em they're goooooood

4. Nathaniel, thank you so much for the document - I read it and found very useful! It is concise, pleasure to read and contains down to earth advice from a real photographer. Thanks for spending time and effort to share your experience and knowledge with us.

5. Really nice stuff ! I really like number 2 it has a nice misty look to it.
    Great job and thanks for posting.

http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com

Take care Dwayne Oakes

6. asaya

asaya

Aug 7, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    Tony Saya
    Very nice series, like #2 the best

7. Nacho

Nacho

Dec 29, 2007
    Salem, Oregon
    Thank you much folks! Those are very kind words! : )

Thanks,

N

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.