1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Waterfowl Festival - Easton MD

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by NaptownSailor, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Kingfisher

Kingfisher

Dec 26, 2010
    Annapolis
    Lots of fun and activities. I especially loved the DockDogs!!

8176476390_3375ef9f9f_o.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And if you need fly fishing lessons.:biggrin:

8176443069_7e62bdb69b_o.jpg

2. eye2i

eye2i

Jan 22, 2011
    Virginia
    I missed this event, darn.

3. DW Brewer

DW Brewer Guest

You've got to go to the volunteer fire department for a bowl of homemade vegetable soup and a crab cake sandwich!! Benn there several times and that's the way to beat the sometimes cold weather (and the food is outstanding and supports the fire department).

4. dock dog competitions are fun to watch!

5. McQ

McQ Just your average, everyday moderator. Moderator

I went this past year, and it's a lot of fun. So much to see and do. It's well organized, with shuttle buses running constantly into the event area from places just outside of the town proper. Makes it easy to get in and get out again. And shuttle buses can take you from the center of town to those events which are held on the outskirts of town as well.
    And the food...SO MUCH FOOD!!! You can eat (and drink) all day long and never get the same thing twice. So good!

It's Dog City there, too. Even people whose dogs aren't competing bring their dogs. They're everywhere.

i-PRh8xXz-L.jpg

This guy was having a nice conversation with his dog. I asked him what breed and he told me, but I forget what it is.

i-9BxVvQf-XL.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.