Watermarks

Hello, all!

I'm wondering what the best way is to watermark my images. I'd love to be able to do that but haven't the slightest clue. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

What post processing software are you using?
Real question is why? Watermarks that are large enough to do anything are so annoying they detract from seeing the image. If it is smaller, it can be removed in no more time than it took you to put it on.
If you are truly worried that your terrific images are going to be stolen, the only real way to keep them safe is to not post them online, anywhere.
I quit watermarking images a long time ago. I just post them small.
You mileage may vary.
Gary

Real Name
Bill
I have mine set up when I export out of Lightroom. Nothing obnoxious just my signature in the lower right corner.

Yes it can be easily edited off by someone who might want to steal the image but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

I have been told that any watermark can be removed....perhaps the best way is to deposit the photo with a reputable company ?

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
I have been told that any watermark can be removed....perhaps the best way is to deposit the photo with a reputable company ?
Not sure what your goal is. What problem are you trying to solve? If you want to ensure that your photos cannot be used by anyone else, the best thing is to not post any images anywhere on the internet.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom