1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Watermelon wagon & fruit stand

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by olshroom, Jun 6, 2011.

1. DSC0777-XL.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC0807-XL.jpg

DSC0805-XL.jpg

2. Baxter

Baxter

Jan 8, 2007
    Clemson, SC
    Cools shots. Love places like this.

3. MiMoe

MiMoe

Mar 24, 2009
    Germany
    Great shots

Thanks for sharing

4. Baxter and Michael

Thank you for your comments. This fruit stand was great. Perhaps that is why it is called
    Casa De Fruita

5. idleowen

idleowen

Aug 19, 2008
    Australia
    i take it vampires dont shop there!

6. JusPlainCrayzee

JusPlainCrayzee Administrator Administrator

I love these, Jim!! Is this in San Francisco?

7. Ryan_T

Ryan_T

Mar 24, 2011
    Canada
    That's a lot of garlic.

8. Nigel

You are absolutely correct in thinking that no vampires go there with all that garlic hanging off the ceiling. Perhaps being in the garlic growing area of the world might have something to do with it.

9. Hi Lyndee

Nope, not in San Francisco. About a 4 hour drive south from the city on the Pacheco Pass Hwy. This fruit stand also has a café, 2 tiered carousel, wine tasting shop. Lots to see and do. It is a place I would definitely go to again.

10. Nice shots of an interesting place.:cool:  [Did you say hello to Mr. Majestic?:biggrin: (first thing that came to mind)]

11. Thanks Bob for your comments. OK, I am confused - Mr Majestic?? Can you give me a clue as to who that is??

12. :biggrin:Maybe you're not old enough to be a Charles Bronson fan -- that was the title character in his film about a CA watermelon farmer.:biggrin:

13. Hi Bob

Hey, take a close look at my photo. I am more than old enough to know who Charlie B. is :>) . But I don't remember him being a watermelon farmer. Humm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.