We ALL expect some Austrians to visit the Leopold Museum!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Panos Kazanelis, Jul 30, 2005.

1. and POST SOME PHOTOs here...!!! ;-)

Harry... you're not the director there, are ya??? :lol:

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    It'd be great to check out their current show. Klimt is one of my faves, although he was right at the beginning of it, he helped set the tone for the 20th century - you know, the 'artist as rebel' thing.

3. Not only that Chris... do you know what's really happening with anyone visiting the show???
    ;-)

4. I'll go if someone wants to spot the airfare. I'll even bring back pics!! *LOL* Are backpacks considered clothing???? *LOL*

5. I read about that in the newspapers. As far as I understood one got free admittance when naked or dressed only with a bikini. At the momentary temperatures this seems the only reasonable outfit :lol:

Last year a shop for clothes had a similar event. But it did not take place in summer but at a colder season. In this case, as I remember, you got a 50% discount on everything you bought. You would be astonished at how many people appeared naked in one of the most frequented shopping streets of Vienna.

As far as I am concerned, I like to go to nudist beaches, but I don't have the exhibitionist compulsion to go shopping in that outfit.
    Cheers

6. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I'd totally strip to get in free. I suppose the citizenry of Ostereich might complain though...