We got Photo of the Month!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TOLady, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Sydney and I are proud to say we did it again! This time, we got the Photo of the Month at Shutterbugs. I just got the email. Fitting tribute for a sweet little guy.
    Just thought I'd post this now as I'm heading out of town for six days of R&R, paddling some northern waters, cook great foods while the mosquitoes eat me, drink great wines out of cottage glasses (we all know what they're like), enjoy sunsets and hopefully the meteor showers. You all take care, and as Jarrell always says, play nice with each other! *LOL*
    original.

2. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    That shot deserves POY, no kidding!

Congrats on the POM pick. Enjoy your vacation!

3. Have a great vacation, Sandi. The photo is brilliant, and well deserving for POM. And, as you say, an excellent tribute as well.

Best wishes,

David

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Congrat's Sandi. Very fit tribute to our little friend. Enjoy your time off.

5. What a nice ending to this rollercoaster of emotions story! Way to go!!

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Congratulations Sandi...it's no surprise that you and Sydney won, it is an outstanding image of a cute little guy!!! Enjoy your time away!

7. Irene

Irene Guest

Congratulations. Thats great Sandi and well deserved. The image is absolutely beautiful.
    Enjoy your R&R.

Best wishes,
    Irene

8. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Congratulations Sandra , Super photo.
    Enjoy the vacation, will be looking for photoson your return.

9. A big CONGRATS to you and most especially to our little friend Sydney. He continues to grow in stature in spite of his terrible demise. I hope your vacation is a good one, you deserve it.

10. Congrats and like yourslelf I leave for vacation tomorrow, I cant wait.

11. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    Congratulations

Congratulations Sandi on a great picture. Enjoy your vacation!

12. Congrats on POTM! That is a great pic. Hope get it printed out and hang it up in a nice visible spot. Have a great vacation!

13. Congratulations Sandi! Well-deserved recognition, and well-deserved break coming up. I hope you enjoy it!

14. Excellent shot, well deserved award and a fitting tribute to the little guy - congratulations.

Enjoy your time off - leave your camera at home NOT !

15. A big Congratulations Sandi. Sidney has a smile now. Take alot of pics. to share with us on your RandR .
    Pete

16. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Congrats, Sandi! You and Sydney definitely deserve the recognition -- a fantastic shot of a beautiful subject! Enjoy your vacation and try to bring back a lot more great shots to share with us!

17. Congratulations Sandi. It is a wonderful tribute to Sydney. Enjoy your vacation.

18. Congratulations Sandi. Great picture.

19. Lisa

Lisa

May 3, 2005
    IL
    Awesome shot, Sandi! 8) Congratulations on POTM, well deserved!

20. As I've said before "Excellent shot Sandi."

You deserve the recognition for this piece.

Have a great time in Buckhorn! If you get down
    to Lakefield there is a great Ice Cream parlor at
    the side of the river by the locks.

Cheers,
    Robin