We have to settle for replays with no live sports

With sports on hold, local and national TV are showing old replays. Last night I watched Randy Johnson pitch a No Hitter against Detroit in 1990. I had not started shooting sports yet but it was fun to see all the future hall of farmers at such young ages. (Johnson, Griffey, Martinez).

Last week I watched the Sounders defeat LA Galaxy for the Supporters Shield in 2014. I was entertained not only by the game but by fleeting views of me at work.

This is Marco Pappa just before scoring after receiving a pass and beating the Galaxy goalie.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This is a screen capture of part of the celebration with me following Marco with my 200-400.

This is a screen capture from an old Seahawks game. Richard Sherman had just intercepted a pass while running at speed and was pushed out of bounds to increase the speed he approached me at even faster. I was able to pick my 600 up while my 200-400 was hanging on my shoulder. My wrestling training kicked in and I was able to stand and lift my right foot barely off the ground as Sherman slid into me. If my foot had been planted I would have been in big trouble, as it was I was sore for weeks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't need a stay at home order to watch Messi replays, he is the best in my opinion.

Real Name
Andrew
Luckily,I have all of last and all of this current season Australian Rules Football recorded. When I need a fix, I watch that.
I also have a game on my iPhone called Retro Bowl. A fun little game for American Football. Most of the fun without the hassle of the NFL drama.

Great stuff, George. Thanks for sharing these. I became a Seahawks fan after (I believe) that Tyler Lockett had to enroll in introductory chemistry classes at Kansas State, and then I watched him become just as good of a player as he has ever been such a grounded and humble human being.

Watching some of the Seattle vs Portland game from 08252013 now on 110 JoeTV, Clint Dempsey's first home game for the Sounders I think. My favorite Sounder and US National Team player. Close to 60K watching. Had to search a bit for the images from the game.

GH_08252013_029.jpg

I haven't made it through more than a few innings or 10 or 15 minutes myself but catching some highlights has been nice therapy. I've never tried Tik Tok. Is it safe?

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-government-agencies-have-banned-tiktok-app-2020-2
As for us government banning use of TikTok, that is very sensible.
Why would anyone in the armed forces want to post a video showing what they are doing when they are doing it? Not to mention installing a location tracking app on a gps device...

TV channels are struggling here and renegotiating their contracts with sports clubs and leagues, football players are asked to take a pay cut.
On the positive side this enabled Mercedes Benz Formula 1 team to come up with designs and production of a new non invasive ventilator that is going to save lives.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom