We Made the News Today

Hi Y'all,

I was rather happy today when I found that our local paper, Florida Today, gave our pending wildlife photography exhibit a half page article

Putting this exhibt together has been a wonderful experience. The support I've received has been incredible. Thanks have to go out to the the talented photographers who have donated images, the Dgrin and Nikoncafe websites for allowing me to publicize the exhibit, Smugmug for the website and the printing of the images,Dixie Crossroads for the use of their gazebo for the exhibit, Southern Photo for the matting of the images for display and the Titusville Art League for the use of their display panels for the exhibit.

Congratulations! What a wonderful article. :890:

Ooh, I loooove the Dixie Crossroads... We haven't been there in a while, but will be in your area Columbus Day weekend for a wedding, so definitely will be making a stop. (Of course I'm extending my stay and bringing my gear so I can visit Merrit Island and Viera, too!)

Congratulations and I hope the event is a great success. It's nice when we can do positive things with our passions, even more rewarding when it helps out others in need.

B

bfjr

Good Job Harry.
Never a doubt in my book with you at the Helm :cool::biggrin:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom