We Made the News Today

Discussion in 'Birds' started by HarryB, Jul 5, 2008.

1. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Hi Y'all,

I was rather happy today when I found that our local paper, Florida Today, gave our pending wildlife photography exhibit a half page article

Putting this exhibt together has been a wonderful experience. The support I've received has been incredible. Thanks have to go out to the the talented photographers who have donated images, the Dgrin and Nikoncafe websites for allowing me to publicize the exhibit, Smugmug for the website and the printing of the images,Dixie Crossroads for the use of their gazebo for the exhibit, Southern Photo for the matting of the images for display and the Titusville Art League for the use of their display panels for the exhibit.

2. KristinB

KristinB

Apr 12, 2007
    Stafford, VA
    Congratulations! What a wonderful article. :890:

Ooh, I loooove the Dixie Crossroads... We haven't been there in a while, but will be in your area Columbus Day weekend for a wedding, so definitely will be making a stop. (Of course I'm extending my stay and bringing my gear so I can visit Merrit Island and Viera, too!)

3. Congratulations and I hope the event is a great success. It's nice when we can do positive things with our passions, even more rewarding when it helps out others in need.

4. Harry.... awesome
    congrats to you

very well deserved

5. Congrats Harry. I hope the event a great success.

6. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Good Job Harry.
    Never a doubt in my book with you at the Helm :cool: :biggrin:

7. Harry that is terrific. Well done and you deserve a big pat on the back. Hope to get there some day soon.

8. DW Brewer

DW Brewer Guest

Job well done!

9. Congratulations Harry. Very nice to get that exposure(pun intended!). :) 

10. That OUR HarryB! Please tell us the results of the fund raising effort

11. Excellent. Well done Harry!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2008
  12. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    i'm glad we could help Harry...you did a great job coordinating this

13. Congratulations to Harry, and also to all of you who have contributed to this meaningful event.

14. Great publicity, Hope it creates a huge awareness.

15. This is really great work Harry and you really got very good and sensible quotes! NOw lets hope for more of the same and a great auction!

16. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    I will definitely report back after the exhibit and with some phtos too.

17. excellent Harry., very well done and congrats.

18. Superb Harry, congratulations to you.

19. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    Congrats Harry. Good luck with the exhibit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.