We need some Wanderlust posts...

It seems that model of Jeep adds to the adventure. A friend had one, and she was having trouble with it overheating. A quick Google search made it clear that is no uncommon problem. That was an amusing link.

I had a 1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer that I had a love/hate relationship with. It was awesome in off-road environments for a (in that day) luxury SUV. But it had all sorts of problems, and it also needed a new radiator at around 75,000 miles.

My 2002 Tahoe has, so far, been trouble-free.

Fabulous shots, entertaining writing, but left disappointed because I kinda wanted to see a photo of Poop Head :(

However, seeing this I believe we can all do better in our Wanderlust forum. I'll give it a shot when I get back from my lobster-swinging trip to Maine in a few months.

(Note to self: Bring the 50 1.4 to Maine.)

Fabulous shots, entertaining writing, but left disappointed because I kinda wanted to see a photo of Poop Head :(

However, seeing this I believe we can all do better in our Wanderlust forum. I'll give it a shot when I get back from my lobster-swinging trip to Maine in a few months.

(Note to self: Bring the 50 1.4 to Maine.)
For "Poop Head", look here. There's also another thread based on this trip here.

I'll look forward to your posts from Maine. My trips don't usually turn out so amusing as that one.

Hi Jim,

I would write posts like that, but I don't think I have had that much trouble in at least 35 trips combined. Maybe I'm paying too much :wink:

Bob & Nan

hahaha what a fantastic blog..i'll be considering doing a travel blog when i leave for a huge trip next year...definitely have a thread going on the Cafe!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom