We wish you all the Merriest Season Greetings

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Panos Kazanelis, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Lambros and I, are leaving in a few hours for some winter vacation. We'll be back in a month -or so- hopefully with some new gear... :wink:

Meantime, we'll be visiting you, giving you some snaps of the places we visit and the people we meet...

Merry Christmas and a Happy Happy New Year to everyone!

original.

2. Happy Holidays to you too, Panos. I already look forward to you sharing "people and places" during your vacation!

3. Same to you, Panos. Have a nice vacation! :biggrin:

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Voof!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Panos and Lambros. Janie and I are looking forward to traveling along with you guys on your vacation. :wink:

5. Merry Christmas

6. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

7. Have a great time Panos! Great shot of Lambros. Now that we're virtually retired we're looking toward a dog and the Labrador Retriever is top on our list...probably a Chocolate one.

Rich

8. Happy Holidays to you and Lambros also, may you have a fantastic holiday season

9. Happy Holidays to you both and everyone else at the café!

10. Happy Holidays to you too Panos and everyone here on the Cafe.

11. Thank you all for your kind words. First day in Athens today and believe me, the difference between 30C to 8C is ...just great for both!!!

I think we'll be having some white Christmas this year...

12. Well it certainly looks like Lambros is ready. Hope you have a great time Panos and know that we wish you a very Merry Christmas as well.

13. radz

radz

Nov 12, 2005
    NewDelhi,India
    Wish you the same Panos!!!.
    Enjoy your holiday!!!