1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Web Cams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chris C, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Web Cams aren't my kind of photography................but my girlfriend and I have just gotten our first batch of chickens so we can break into the organic egg business. Our chicks are now just coming up on 5 weeks old and we really enjoy watching them. (got them when they were just a day or two old) Cute little critters. We'd like to be able to watch some of their individual behaviors but aren't able to if we actually go out to the coop or run because they immediately run to us and all "chicken stuff" pretty much stops. My girlfriend says she wants me to install a web cam setup both in the coop and run so we can watch from the computer...........or from a remote location while we are traveling.

I don't know the first place to start in doing this sort of thing. Are any of you versed enough to tell me where to start researching? :confused: 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.