Website Blocked?

Hey Guys, This weekend I tried responding to a post in the General section regarding a 61 yo photographer and upkirting a 13 yo. In teh middle of posting I got a pop up "forbidden from accessing nikoncafe/xenf/index/php" Since then I cant even go to the website. Its like my IP is being blocked. I was typing the word p ed o file (spelled correctly) I dont know if that is a "hot word" that gets the user automaticall blocked or not. But now from my home wifi I cannot access or even view Nikon cafe with my ipad, mac ot iphone if iam using my wifi. If i use my cell network I get on fine.

Can any one help me here?

Thanks in advance for your assitance, Bill

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Hey, Bill, I've checked your access and all seems to be well from our end. Try clearing your cache and cookies and please let us know what happens. Hopefully, it's just a glitch.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Also, this:

Please also check your bookmarks are current and point to pages/locations with '/xenf/' in the path, such as https://www.nikoncafe.com//xenf/index.php
(An easy way to update your main NikonCafe bookmark is to click on the above link, then make that your main bookmark also known by some as a favourite)​

This is because any references to the old, no longer valid, "/vforums/" (vBulletin) pages will no longer work as re-directions are being removed now we've been on XenForo since 30th November 2013, 15 months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Real Name
Mike
Bill,
I replied to your email, but for the benefit of everyone else, your home IP address might have been blocked by the mod_security application on the server. I am traveling now and don't have access to the server, but when I do, I will search for your blocked IP address and clear it. I will also add the mod_security rule that resulted in the block to the ignore list. In the interim, you can reset your router or force it to request a new IP address.

Hi Mike - Add me to the list that can't access the website. I can access it from home and my phone but not from work. What's odd is at work I was creating a thread about my Resume post and a message popped up from the Cafe I didn't have rights. From that point on I can't access it from IE or Firefox. I even tried another PC and same thing.

Lunch time is now really boring!

Dear All (and @Mike66 too),

Have had a go at unblocking your IP addresses - shout if you still are having problems, saying what IP address was blocked, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

Top Bottom