Website Updated

Discussion in 'People' started by Dragonflydm, Aug 13, 2005.

1. I have done some cleaning and dusted off the cobwebs and got things nice and neat on the website. I am amazed how small changes eventually get your website into a quagmire.

www.dragonflydigitalmedia.com

If any of you all could take a look for typos or suggestions I would appreciate it.

2. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Like the layout, *but*

Hi Josh, I like the layout of the overall site, and love your work as seen on the site, but, you must place a "Return to Homepage" link on your linked pages. Without it, there's no convenient way for the viewer to get back there, which, imho, is a major web design faux pas. All links on the front page need to have a convenient means of returning to the homepage.

While I'm at it, and since you asked, :wink: there are a couple places I found in the text portion where the insertion of a comma would be a welcomed punctuation mark. Although I didn't read all of the text on the site, I did read the "About" section, and that's where I spotted 2 places where the insertion of a simple comma would help with the sentence structure and the flow of the sentences. I could proof read the whole thing if you'd like.
    fwiw, I majored in English :shock:

3. Thanks for the feedback. The Dragonfly logo is the return to main page, but maybe that is only obvious for me. I will need to relook at that..thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.