Website Updated

Discussion in 'People' started by Dragonflydm, Aug 13, 2005.

1. I have done some cleaning and dusted off the cobwebs and got things nice and neat on the website. I am amazed how small changes eventually get your website into a quagmire.

www.dragonflydigitalmedia.com

If any of you all could take a look for typos or suggestions I would appreciate it.

2. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Like the layout, *but*

Hi Josh, I like the layout of the overall site, and love your work as seen on the site, but, you must place a "Return to Homepage" link on your linked pages. Without it, there's no convenient way for the viewer to get back there, which, imho, is a major web design faux pas. All links on the front page need to have a convenient means of returning to the homepage.

While I'm at it, and since you asked, :wink: there are a couple places I found in the text portion where the insertion of a comma would be a welcomed punctuation mark. Although I didn't read all of the text on the site, I did read the "About" section, and that's where I spotted 2 places where the insertion of a simple comma would help with the sentence structure and the flow of the sentences. I could proof read the whole thing if you'd like.
    fwiw, I majored in English :shock:

3. Thanks for the feedback. The Dragonfly logo is the return to main page, but maybe that is only obvious for me. I will need to relook at that..thanks.