Website Updated

Like the layout, *but*

Hi Josh, I like the layout of the overall site, and love your work as seen on the site, but, you must place a "Return to Homepage" link on your linked pages. Without it, there's no convenient way for the viewer to get back there, which, imho, is a major web design faux pas. All links on the front page need to have a convenient means of returning to the homepage.

While I'm at it, and since you asked, :wink: there are a couple places I found in the text portion where the insertion of a comma would be a welcomed punctuation mark. Although I didn't read all of the text on the site, I did read the "About" section, and that's where I spotted 2 places where the insertion of a simple comma would help with the sentence structure and the flow of the sentences. I could proof read the whole thing if you'd like.
fwiw, I majored in English :shock:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the feedback. The Dragonfly logo is the return to main page, but maybe that is only obvious for me. I will need to relook at that..thanks.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom