Wedding Album

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dakinetx, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Just wanted to get member feedback.
    i am currently trying to decide what company to use for album needs.

It would help immensely (as there are soooo many great/intelligent/helpful folks here) if you would tell me what company you use for your Wedding Albums/Print needs and Why.

Thanks so much in advance.

P.S. thus far leaning towards Graphi Studio (so any info. on them will be very greatly accepted).

2. I would like to see this info as well. And also if anyone knows of any companies that offer free or discounted sample albums, and any photos of an album you've ordered.

Sorry. heh.

3. Hey Stacy
    Graphi, Asuka and others will supply a "Proof/Studio" book/books for either discount or free (if you use them as a vendor).
    PM me if want any specific details, been burning the phone/net highway alot here lol

4. Walter

Walter

Jan 13, 2006
    Columbia, Maryland
    Walter Rowe
    What price range and quality are you looking for? I have looked at ArtLeather.com but have not pulled the trigger on them yet. My own wedding album came from them so I know they do excellent work.

5. Hey Walter,
    personally want to offer a range from say (and this is MY cost as only info. I have to use) $200 to $800 for 40+ page album. That way am hitting middle to higher end market. I am not going after "bargain" wedding biz.