Wedding album

Discussion in 'People' started by Taylor, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Taylor

Taylor

May 21, 2007
    Toronto, ON
    I've posted some of the photos here already, but I thought I'd see what you guys think of the entire album, as it's my first time making something like this.

http://taylorzhou.com/phung/

Macromedia Flash 9 required.

2. I'm sorry man but it took forever to load the first picture and a couple of seconds of the audio track. I don't know where your web site is hosted but it is way too slow.

I close the page before I could see the second picture.

3. Taylor

Taylor

May 21, 2007
    Toronto, ON
    Really? I'm sorry to hear that Jean-Pierre... it seems to work fine from my end (I'm using wifi at a restaurant right now, just cleared my cache and it loaded quite quickly).

I use Blue Host.

4. Personally I thought the slide show was wonderful and the photos were amazing! Great work!

5. Taylor

Taylor

May 21, 2007
    Toronto, ON
    Thanks Chris & Shellie!

6. Loaded here pix and music in about 2 seconds! (cable) Beautiful work. Great choice of music. I'm sure they'll be very happy.

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Ran fine for me
    Absolutely delightful
    You did a fantastic job

I am sure they are most satisfied

8. It is a lovely presentation of your excellent work. As a suggestion I would make the sound track longer so that the viewer did not have to start it over. The music is good and well done but a little somber for a wedding, especially when you get to the reception part of it. The couple has to be pleased with your photography.

9. Taylor

Taylor

May 21, 2007
    Toronto, ON
    Thanks everyone!

I agree Gord, apparently the flash software that I use is used by New York Times photojournalists who put voice-overs to their photos for pieces online. I haven't yet figured out how to time it properly so as to play different music for different parts of the slideshow.

10. Beautifil pictures and mine loaded quickly. Nice gallery.

11. As ever love the shots, I prefer the slideshow function in flickr though to be honest.