Wedding gone bad

You are probably right, Doug. The fine is way too small in my opinion. Even if he has to remediate, there is no way they can put things back the way they were. Then again, I wouldn't expect much else from someone who started Napster.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
You know, I know people can spend their $$$ in the manner they see fit, however, $10 million dollars on a wedding? Seriously?

Makes me sick...2.5mil fine is pocket change to a guy who spent 10mil on a wedding. How about some jail time as well?

He should've been fined 10X that amount and have to do 1000 hours volunteer service at a National Park. Him sitting in jail does nothing but putting him in a NPS uniform handing out maps to visitors is priceless.

A persons intelligent doesn't increase with their Bank balance...
This idiot just proved that...!!!!.
In fact, I'm sure it's the inverse for him, as his bank balance increased, so did his stupidity..!!!.

Its always amazing to me that people with money think they can do anything they want... I agree... the 2.5mil fine is one thing, but thats pocket change to him.. Perhaps he should be out there with a shovel and supervision removing everything he did, and clearing trails 3 days a week for 52 weeks... THAT would be a fitting punishment...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its always amazing to me that people with money think they can do anything they want... I agree... the 2.5mil fine is one thing, but thats pocket change to him.. Perhaps he should be out there with a shovel and supervision removing everything he did, and clearing trails 3 days a week for 52 weeks... THAT would be a fitting punishment...
Maybe some time on the DOT road-kill detail. Now THERE'S a "Dirty Job". Ask me how I know.... :biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom