Wedding Images

I am back from a weekend in San Diego where my grand daughter Holly got married. Here is just a small sampling of some images I took as I am busy processing many others. I will share more later.

Getting all prettied up

43210585.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last minute touch ups

43210610.jpg

San Diego Temple where the couple were married

43210582.jpg

Flower girls (my grand daughter Grace on the right)

43210675.jpg

Bride and brother (groomsman)

43210679.jpg

The bridal couple

43210682.jpg

F15Todd said:
Gordon those are just great looking shots. Where you the prime photographer?

Thanks Todd and yes I was the official photographer so my images will be more of the formal type. My daughter was charged with assisting by capturing the creative and candid images and she has done a really good job. I will share her website URL later after she gets her images processed. She is an excellent photograper.

Gordon,

Did you happen to get a picture of that church at night? I have passed by that church several times, it is very close to the freeway, it is on my list to get a shot of the next time I'm in San Diego. It is absolutely astonishing at night. They have several lights illuminating the entire outside of the church.

Wow, fantastic shots! The color and wb are wonderful!

Good looking couple, adorable flower girls, romantic backgrounds... Man Gordon you hit it big time with a wedding like this.

Post more!

_/oe

Thanks for your kind comments Joe. I will post more as I get them processed.

Dave, I was aware of the nice lighting on the temple at night but I was too busy with family and photography obligations to get over there. I would encourage you to stop by and get some night shots there as it is an awesome building.

Lovely, just lovely! But talk about pressure....being the prime photog for your own granddaughter's wedding! phew, you are a brave man, Gordon! Nice job!

Leigh said:
Lovely, just lovely! But talk about pressure....being the prime photog for your own granddaughter's wedding! phew, you are a brave man, Gordon! Nice job!

Thanks Leigh and I did feel tons of pressure. My biggest concern was the time of day with the wedding from Noon until 1:00 P.M. and not a cloud overhead. Pretty tough conditions to shoot a white building with a white wedding dress. Did the best I could.

Greg said:
great shots. Not much pressure huh? They will be pleased I'm sure.

Thanks for your compliment. Actually they have only seen a few of them but I am working as fast as I can to complete the processing.

Real Name
Chris
Wonderful work Gordon - you've really done a great job. I'll bet your granddaughter and (new!) family are proud as can be of their wedding album. You should be too!

Gordon, as usual your excellent work continues. Doesn't hurt to have such great models, but that's certainly nothing new for you!

It looks like you did a wonderful job with tough exposure conditions. Especially nice use of fill flash with those outdoors shots.

Hope you were able to still enjoy the ceremony some, even though you were "in the pressure cooker" while you were there.

Great job!

Thanks David, I had little time to have fun but was glad that I could contribute to the success of the wedding. Holly is my oldest granddaughter and the first to get married.

Super job on these Gordon!

These are simply outstanding. Be proud, very proud....both of her and your awesome work!

Re: Super job on these Gordon!

Steve S said:
These are simply outstanding. Be proud, very proud....both of her and your awesome work!

Thanks so much Steve I have always admired your work and so this is even more meaningful.

Latest threads

Top Bottom